Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Mix Session 09-28-2010

Track List:

Let's Ride - Cookie Monsterz
Time (...Waits for no one) - Mr FM Ft DJ Mphulo
Callin' You Lord (Yass Main Mix) - Johnnydangerous
Closer (King Street Moody Club) - Mood II Swing
everything - Stephanie Cooke
When Can Our Love Begin - Kimara Lovelace
She Knows You - DJ Tonka
Change for Me (Joe Negro Remix) - Erro
Behold The Sun feat KT Brooks - Kerri Chandler
Gonna Luv Ya - Neal Conway
Spanish Dancer - Romatt Project
How's Life (feat. Ovasoul 7) - The Society
I Hear You Dreaming - The Ananda Project
Brighter Days (Louie's MaW Mix) - Cajmere featuring Dajae
Johnny Fiasco - Take Five Ben's Mix
Time (The Realm feat. Tony Momrelle - The Realm feat.
And I Loved You (CLASSIC CLUB) - Frankie Knuckles feat. Arnold Jarvis

Download:
(Right Click / Save As) Mix 09-28-2010 - 0:57:13 128k

4 comments:

  1. I'm listening to 28/Sep/2010 mix as I type this post, and I won't be able to sleep tonite!!!! I will go to a club tonite!! (However) I also feel a bit awful. (just because you should be paid for such talent) Now let me qualify that point. I lived in Zurich Switzerland, and House is big,(hip hop too) One club I'm a VIP Member is Kaufleuten, Sugar Lounge, etc. u can be paid big CHF ($) I know several DJs there. They're OK, but not like THIS!!!! and those folks LOVE THIS SHIT!!!! I won't SHARE MY NEW FAV!!!! Bcause this proprietary (your mix!) idea. :^) HB

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the compliment. I was actually in Zurich last month, visited several clubs there. I lived in Zurich for about a year, but that was ages ago (87-88). Share away bro, thats why its here, for everyone to enjoy. I just started mixing, i'm not a DJ or anything close! just do this because I love it, and frankly the mixes out there just don't do it for me. Most of my mixes are old school 10+ years, it was just a different vibe back then.. The good old times! skills are lacking but the tracks are rockin! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome mix, especially that last track, brings back memories keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. netimports, if u was there last month, then you've notice the change, however it's still live,when u get the right age. I can now share (THX) Yes, a very different vibe back when!!! I see a neu mix, going there now!!!!! Cheers! |-)

    ReplyDelete